Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A China Fake but Not Illegal "Gibsun" Les Paul copy supreme "I BOUGHT."




Sold!



LES PAUL CUSTOM SUPREME COPY
REFURBISHED CHINATOWN SPECIAL!
NICE PLAYER!

This guitar once had a "Fibson" logo, but I painted over it and also removed the bogus "Made in the USA" stamp. It's all been erased and now the guitar is just a nice harmless  LP copy. It's got some Dimarzio copy PAF type humbuckers and sounds nice an thick and full. The neck is a slim 60's style and it plays very well. The back of the neck was sanded off by the scarf joint and back of headstock was also painted black. There are no headstock repairs, it just looks worn on the back. The rear control cavity plate has been cut to fit properly. When I got this thing it was just an empty husk. it made for a fun project to restore, but now it's time to go. It's a great looking guitar and the amber quilt style top looks really good. Looks like an old Les Paul form the early 80's era....grab it while you can!

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions before purchase!
See my other items for more cool stuff!

Thanks for looking!
See My Other Items!

I Buy, Sell And Trade Guitars!
Arlington Guitar Trader
Arlington Heights, IL. USA
Same day Shipping with e-mail tracking number!
See My Other Listings For More Cool Stuff!

LES PAUL CUSTOM/SUPREME COPY

Product Specs

Condition:
Good
Make:
Les Paul Copy
Model:
Supreme Custom Style
Finish:
Amber Burst
Year:
2005
Made In:
China

About The Seller

Arlington Guitar Trader
Joined Reverb: Feb 17, 2014
Arlington Heights, IL